Saturday, December 19, 2009

I am home!

I just wanted to take a minute to put up a quick post to let everyone know I made it home safe. The day started at about 9am Irish time and we pulled into my parent's driveway at 1am local (6am Irish time). So it did make for a long day and I am tired but I am here.

Tomorrow it sounds like I will be getting involved a bit with some ministry stuff through the Christian Motorcyclists Association. My parents are members and they have a meeting I have been invited to go along with provided I can wake up in the morning.

So I will write more later about future plans and prayer requests regarding future ministry endeavors, but for now I need to get some rest.

Thank you for your prayers and support through all this trip. It has been a blessing and a truly growing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment