Friday, December 18, 2009

Flying Again!!!

If you didn’t know, I love flying. It is truly one of my greatest passions. But today’s flights are a bit of a sweet sorrow for me. It means my time in Ireland has come to a close and I am on my way home. It is good that I am going home, but I will miss the friends I have made here in Ireland as well. It also means I am finished with Seminary. This alone has been a long but blessed experience. Hopefully I will be able to chat with many of you when I arrive to tell you personally about the many good things gained from this trip.

But the reason I am writing this post is to help you track my flights if you are so interested. I am flying out of Cork at 11:50am local time (6:50am Eastern) on Aer Lingus flight 712 and arriving in London at 1:05 pm local (8:05am Eastern). Flight tracking can be achieved here.

The second flight will be departing London at 4:30pm local time (11:30am Eastern) on American Air flight 91 and arriving in Chicago at 7:40pm local (8:40pm Eastern). Flight tracking for this flight can again be achieved here.

It will make for a long day, but I am looking forward to being home.

Thank you so much for all your prayers.

 

 

*because these posts are automatically uploaded to facebook but does not include the hyperlinks, I am posting the full links below:

EIN 712: http://www.helloflight.com/Flight/EIN712.Cfm

AAL 91: http://www.helloflight.com/Flight/AAL91.Cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment